Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lazy post

I'm being antisocial and lazy this week. The following pictures were from last weekend when Aaron and Heather came down. Much fun was had and much tequila was drank. Perhaps too much for Aaron. This week I had my first professional massage. It was a birthday gift from Jade back in June and I'd been slacking on using it. It was a very cool experience. I had the deep tissue massage and basically told the massuese to hurt me.......she did, she hurt me oh so good. I'm actually sore in a couple places today. She also used bean bag pillows that were heated....man, that was awesome. I want to be covered in about 30 of those for an hour or so. Afterwards, I felt extremely energenic. Today was the opposite....my body felt like jello. I was so relaxed I could barely carry on at work. I kept thinking of how great it would be to sleep for about another century or so. My body hasn't felt this limber in years. I can move it without having all my joints pop. Overall, a kick ass experience. Expensive though, so I probably won't be doing that again. Thanks to Jade for an original idea.

5 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 3:54 PM, Blogger heather said...

Great minds think alike Jade. I got Aaron one for his birthday this year. I plan on making the appointment as a couple massage, so I can get one too!!!

 
At February 02, 2006 4:36 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` Ohhhh! That's just what I need - albeit I'll have to find a delicious man to do the job....

 
At February 03, 2006 6:18 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Ya, I'm looking forward to that. I'd almost rather have a delicious man doing it than a delicious woman. Until the happy ending, of course.

 
At February 03, 2006 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's a man, just make sure It Doesn't Move. The couples idea is a good one, but this spa was pretty pricey for that.

Jade

 
At February 03, 2006 7:21 AM, Blogger heather said...

You are NOT getting a "Happy Ending" from this place. If it was a Chinese spa...maybe, but the ladies at this place looked way to professional to ever know what a "Happy Ending" is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home