Thursday, June 23, 2005

Let's bowl, let's bowl, lets...rock n' roll

Well, I finally got a chance to bowl for the first time in awhile last night. I used Dan's brown ball exclusively, even to pick up spares. Results....mixed. My scores were 100, 160, 96, and 134. Jade scored 114, 117, 100, and 93. As always, the bowling alley was crowded and we had to wait a long time to get a lane. Also, I forgot my shoes...so I blame my scores on that. Other than that, we have a home inspection on Monday. If all goes well...we move foreward. Work has been okay other than the fact I worked 9:30 to Midnight on Sunday night. That wasn't so much fun. Neither was getting called a motherfucker over the phone by a patient. That's a whole 'nuther story for another post. I did get to see another scoliosis kid, so I actually feel like I'm doing something worthwhile again.

P.S. Not on call this weekend....always a plus
Laters,
-J

4 Comments:

At June 24, 2005 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the turkey!!

~Gobbles

 
At June 26, 2005 4:17 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Wow Jason. Not only did you get beat by a girl, but she's rubbing it in your face. That has to make you feel pretty bad. You know that you have to pay out a quarter for a turkey, right?

Hold him to the fire Jade!

 
At June 27, 2005 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No HE got a turkey and was too "modest" to brag about it. Ha. He just forgot.

~J.

 
At June 30, 2005 6:06 PM, Blogger jason said...

Aaron, you seemed to miss the point of the post....the fact that I used a "custom" ball for the first time exclusively....That includes trying to pick up spares that would be easy with a straight throw from a house ball. I think I did pretty good for my first official time out using a new ball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home