Thursday, March 16, 2006


I tried to post this pic in a post, but it just came up code so I'm doing this the easy way. I just wanted to let everyone know that God of War is possibly the best action game for any system out there right now....it's that good. It's games like this that remind me why I enjoyed Nintendo so much. This is an action/platformer. It doesn't necessarily do anything new...it takes all the good aspects of action/puzzle games and does them so well. The controls are like budda. The graphics are pretty good for the PS2. The story is excellent. The voice acting is excellent. The puzzles and strategies are difficult but not too difficult. And, there are titties.....bare naked polygon titties....and you can't beat that. God bless America. I highly recommend this game to anybody that likes video games. This is the best game I've played in awhile, and I play a TON of games. Not since Resident Evil 4 have I I seen a game this polished. Do check it out if you get a chance. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 6:55 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

The picture is supposed to come up in code when you insert it in the 'edit HTML' mode. You have to look at the preview if you want to see the picture.

I think Tiger Woods 06 is the best game on the console market.

 
At March 20, 2006 10:18 AM, Blogger heather said...

Don't forget to turn in your test grasshopper!!!

 
At March 20, 2006 1:33 PM, Blogger locomocos said...

i digest.

i think Fist Full of Boomstick is my most favorite game.

but that might be for other reasons.....

 
At March 21, 2006 3:59 PM, Blogger jason said...

I bought Evil Dead: Regeneration today for 12 bucks.

 
At March 22, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` Haha! I had no idea there were Evil Dead games out! That's great!

 
At March 29, 2006 7:11 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Elwess, what platform is that new Evil Dead game for?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home