Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fat chicks suck and 70%cocoa chocolate bars rock

Yup, that's all I have to say. I hate fat chicks. I've had to fit back braces on 250+ pounders all week. It's like trying to put a cylinder on a bean bag. The braces never fit well and the women always complain. Tomorrow I'm fitting two women that are both 54" around the belly...wish me luck. So there's that. Also, I love 70% cocoa dark chocolate bars. I found them at the World Food Market in town. That place is friggin' awesome. There is an entire row of just chocolate from around the world. They also have a million types of hot sauce and peppers. I just found my new favorite grocery store. Those chocolate bars have Hershey's special dark beat by a country mile. Of course, they are a couple of bucks per bar. Other than that, I've been the only one at work all this weeks and needless to say it's been busy and shitty. I'm in complete de-stress mode every night I come home. Hence the lack of posts. I take a little time to read, then vegetate and do no work whatsover for the remainder of the evening. I'll post more next week.

9 Comments:

At February 10, 2006 6:22 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Fat chicks need love too Elwess.

 
At February 10, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Blackpetunia said...

Oh, so they get all the food, and now they get the love too??
What's next, the whole couch? The whole row on the airplane!?

 
At February 10, 2006 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and all of the disability and welfare...oops, sorry. Heard too many of Jason's work stories.

~Jade

 
At February 13, 2006 10:43 AM, Blogger locomocos said...

well, i love ALL people. Especially fat ladies that have hot sons, like Gilbert Grape.

I ESPECIALLY love World Market, as well! their food RAWKS!!!
Why, i even picked up a can of Heinz's Spotted Dick to take to my friend's birthday party!

 
At February 13, 2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Blackpetunia said...

hmmm, I love Tasty bites from World Market, I just ate some, and trust me I'm sure it tasted better than spotted dick.

 
At February 14, 2006 4:19 AM, Blogger Blackpetunia said...

It's awesome, there is one in KC, maybe more than one. The one I know of is in Westport. You should go.

 
At February 16, 2006 10:02 AM, Blogger locomocos said...

laura can now accompany you to World Market - since she's going to be a St. Louis-ite now!

 
At February 16, 2006 10:06 AM, Blogger locomocos said...

and forget that last post. i just read your blog, laura!

 
At February 21, 2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` It's my only kind o chocolate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home