Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This is a test.....

Heather taught me how to insert pictures appropriately into the body of a post. It is much easier than I thought it would be. She also gave me a test to see if I could do it on my own....so here goes.


This one is exactly how I feel today...It's the second day of spring and cold and snowy...I'm ready for real spring. Notice the lovely leftedness of the picture.




Ok, here's one of my favorite car...the Ford GT40. Noticed the crisp centeredness of this picture, as well as it's location below these words.


The last is a picture of my hometown and Park University. Again, observe my mad skillz of putting the picture to the right.









This concludes the test.

8 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 5:45 PM, Blogger heather said...

I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU GRASSHOPPER!!!!!!!

I told you there was nothing to it. Look for the "Certificate of Completion" in your mail this week for you have aced the test. :)

I'm glad I could help. Aaron likes to mess with all of the fancy code stuff, where I like to find the simplist approach to something.

 
At March 22, 2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` *Clap clap clap clap!* Amazing!! Have you figure out how to manipulate the sizes of the images?
` That's tricky even for me, which is why I prefer hosting them on ImageShack.

 
At March 22, 2006 4:32 PM, Blogger jason said...

blogger lets you pick the size of the pictures...small, medium, or large

 
At March 24, 2006 1:58 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Good job Elwess. Don't you think it's easier than using hello?

 
At March 24, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger jason said...

not easier, but better.

 
At March 28, 2006 8:49 AM, Blogger locomocos said...

hooray! now you can post pictures galore!!
i especially think the winter picture was clever. i will try reconstructing it in front of my work sign......

 
At March 28, 2006 5:46 PM, Blogger jason said...

xbox 360 and high def commencing.....blogger posting eminent Stay tuned for details when I can unglue my eyes from the tv.

 
At March 31, 2006 6:42 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` Actually, if you upload it onto ImageShack, you can actually display it with the proper number of pixels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home