Saturday, September 16, 2006

I am free

Finally,

Friday was my last day working at the University Hospital. I start Monday at the College Ave. office. I'm not going to miss that place one damn bit. I won't have to do weekday call anymore, and will only help on weekend call once every 5 weeks. My new job will be more like most any other orthotic office in the country. The patient's will actually come to the office and I won't have to travel much at all, if any. No more walking up and down the halls of that hospital. No more bloody car crash victims. No more Cerebral-spinal fluid leaking out of people's noses and ears. No more gaping holes from self inflicted gunshot wounds. No more collapsed skulls where you can see the brain pulse directly under the skin. No more shit covered hospital beds.

Wow,

I can't believe I actually stayed at that job over 2 years.

Here's to new beginnings.

5 Comments:

At September 18, 2006 1:44 AM, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` YYYEEEEEHAAA! LIBERATION! Congrats, baby!

` ...Gawd, alls I know is that I could not possibly do all dat stuff! I would die. Being a victim of much sickness and gore, I would probably jump out of my skin. And then, how could the medics find it? I'd die before they could get it re-attached and I'd be in shock and it would be sooooo awful!!

` Can't believe you stayed there all that time!!

 
At September 18, 2006 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed. Here's to a normal 8 hour workday!!

~Jade

 
At September 19, 2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Cheers.

I could see how bloody, feces stained people would get old after a while.

 
At September 28, 2006 7:15 AM, Blogger locomocos said...

So? How's the job been going?

 
At November 20, 2006 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello stranger!! And congratulations a little late . . . I was cleaning out my e-mails and came across your web page so I thought I would stop in and see what you and Jade have been up to. Love the Halloween pictures! Sorry I missed out on the fun. We need to play some poker soon. Catch you later, Nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home