Saturday, September 09, 2006

week 2 of league

Well, after last week my average was 158.....better than I thought it would be. This week I managed to drop that by 20-30 points. I bowled god awful. I ended up with a 142, 134, and 102. The old lady that bowls on our team scored a 217 in one game. I just couldn't get into a rythm. I've also decided to finally get a ball, as my bag is basically a 15 pound carrying case for my shoes. I'm ordering it right after I finish this post, which is now. Ciao
-J

4 Comments:

At September 10, 2006 7:27 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Be sure to do a blog post about your new ball! Be sure to include pictures and where you got it. I whole heartedly recommend bowling.com for all bowling needs.

 
At September 10, 2006 7:40 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

My weekly averages tend to very as much as 15 to 20 points from my overall average in any 8 week period. You've got the shanks Elwess, haven't you ever seen 'Tin Cup'? If you figure out how to get rid of them, let the rest of us know.

 
At September 10, 2006 4:19 PM, Blogger jason said...

new orb and towel purchased. Bowling.com is where I went. I got the same ball the lanes have for 50 bucks cheaper. Post and pictures to follow

 
At September 10, 2006 11:04 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

You'll probably end up spending that much on getting it drilled, but at least you had a better selection.

Are you going to get it drilled to throw a straight ball?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home