Monday, November 27, 2006

Going to the chapel.....

Here's the first batch of wedding pictures. Jade got some really good ones. I think my mom got some of the more funny shots, we'll just have to wait and see. She lost her camera in the bar in a drunken fury, but it was able to be recovered the next day. So, without further ado....the progression.

The actual wedding...Jade was stuck behind a candle and this was the best shot we have.


Sean and Heather arriving by Bentley....very fashionable.


The wedding party being introduced at the reception.


Aaron's toast to the bride and groom


The boys looking dapper before the shenanigans set it.


Me and my two favorite ladies.


Have your cake and eat it too.


Let the libations begin.


Damn the libations...they lead to barrel rolls





Even Sean's old man got in on the action.


That's the cream of the crop for now....we had a 3 rolls of film, so obviously I had to narrow it down. All and all....a successful and fun wedding....peace out.

4 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Everyone mocks my obsolete camera that requires "film," but I do love it. It's starting to become a hassle to make sure I have enough film for a particular occasion and to find a convenient place to develop it. I feel the pressure to upgrade.

Jason, nice job with the chronological depiction of the evening's downward spiral!

~Jade

 
At November 29, 2006 9:51 AM, Blogger locomocos said...

those were great! you guys clean up well!

haha!

 
At November 30, 2006 8:12 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Nice pictures Jade. You guys need to send me the rest of them.

I want to blow up that one with the guys. Maybe your mom has one too.

 
At December 02, 2006 4:28 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` They are impressive photos, considering they don't need any digital manipulation. BTW... Lou just got a new boyfriend... me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home